Debian event pre FOSDEM?

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 14:12:25 +0000

hi,

so at dc19 we came up with the idea of having a Debian event pre- or
post-FOSDEM, an event like DebCamp or maybe a bug squashing party, so
mostly self/unorganized.

The only thing we would need is suitable room, and probably someone
paying for it.

And we'd need to agree on the dates. There's a ruby sprint after FOSDEM
in Paris, so I suppose we should go with before FOSDEM.

One idea would be to do it in the Brussels hackerspace, if they are
still in the same place as they were this year I think it would fit.
Does anyone have contacts to them and could ask?

Anybody willing and able to go hunting for a suitable place in Brussels?
I believe this should happen *now* as people already started to book their
travels...

--
cheers,
	Holger