Re: Debian event pre FOSDEM?

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:29:09 +0000

Hi Jurgen & all,

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 03:58:39PM +0100, Jurgen Gaeremyn wrote:
> You're most certainly welcome to come over the days before FOSDEM.

great, thank you!

> Note
> though that there is already a group who is planning around the Friday
> afternoon. Obviously, you're welcome to participate in each others events
> too... Here is an overview of people who already confirmed:
> https://hsbxl.be/events/byteweek/2020/

cool!

As your space is pretty big, I don't think this will be a problem at
all, so I went ahead and created
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/MiniDebCamp

Should we see that this Debian event would become too big, we still can
move this to some other location in Brussels.

> The people behind KiCAD and FreeCAD are also considering our space, but they
> are afraid of it being flooded.  We will be able to organize multiple groups
> at the same time.

nice!

> If you're coming multiple days, it could also be a cool occasion to do some
> teambuilding. There's a cool climbing wall in the same building as our
> hackerspace. There's also a bar on the ground floor where you can get nice
> food.

great. What are the opening times of that bar?

--
cheers,
	Holger