Re: FOSDEM booth?

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:24:58 +0200

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 07:50:18AM +0100, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> Hi Wouter,
>
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 08:41:50AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> >
> > Did anyone ask for a FOSDEM booth? The wiki page suggests not. If so,
> > it's officially too late now; the deadline was on the 1st of November.
>
> Thanks for this reminder. Yes, a stand has been requested:
>
> Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 20:18:33 +0000
> From: stands_at_fosdem.org
> To: stappers
> Cc: joostvb
> Subject: Acknowledging your stand request (Debian)
>
> Stand Request for FOSDEM 2020
>
> We acknowledge that we have received your request for the following stand.
> After we review all stands requests, we will inform you accordingly via email.
>
> .. There is https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/FOSDEM since some
> weeks. Wouter: planning to travel to europe in february? See you there then?

Possibly. Really not sure yet.

There's going to be a life-changing event on the 29th of February in
Cape Town that I think someone would be very upset about if I don't
attend, and preparing for that might take all my effort in early
February...

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy
  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard