Debian flyers updated to squeeze? (was: Debian at FOSDEM 2011: Squeeze Release Party in Brussels?)

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:10:17 +0100

Hi there!

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:08:40 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> FOSDEM is coming closer and a lot of stuff has already been done
> behind the scenes, mostly by Luca Capello. (Thanks!) See the Wiki page
> for details:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/FOSDEM/2011
>
> Nevertheless there are few things still open:
>

> Flyers
> ------
>
> Anyone still has some Debian Flyers or can print some (sources at [1])
> and comes to FOSDEM this year? If so: please bring them or some along.
> :-)
>
> [1] http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/

I am part of the people who have commit rights to that repository
(cc:ing the mailing list) and I can also print some flyers (BTW, how
many?). However, given that squeeze will be released in the same days,
it would be better to update them.

I am a bit out of time these days, maybe someone from debian-publicity@
would like to do that? Specifically, I was thinking that given that
some people are gathering funny/interesting news about Debian [1], maybe
it is easier for them to update the flyers. And anyway IIRC we
discussed in the past about having the flyers managed by publicity
people ;-)

[1] Message-ID: <20110130130240.GC30200_at_melusine.alphascorpii.net>

Feel free to send patches to me or, better, to the debian-flyers mailing
list <http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/>.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca