Fwd: Present at LinuxTag 2011 in Berlin (May 11-14)

From: Stefano Zacchiroli <leader_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:31:37 +0100

JFYI.

LinuxTag organizers welcome talk proposals until February 8th and are
looking for presentations from Debian speakers. Anyone interested in
submitting something?

Cheers.

----- Forwarded message from Marko Jung <mjung_at_linuxtag.org> -----

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:09:14 +0100
From: Marko Jung <mjung_at_linuxtag.org>
To: leader_at_debian.org
Subject: Present at LinuxTag 2011 in Berlin (May 11-14)

Hi Stefano,

today I am writing you in my function as program chair for LinuxTag, one of Europe's most important conferences Linux and Free Software. This year's event takes place May 11 to 14 at the Berlin Fairgrounds. LinuxTag is organised by volunteers within the LinuxTag Foundation in partnership with the local exhibition corporation.

Unfortunately we did not receive many submissions regarding Debian within our Call for Papers [1]. You should not miss the opportunity to present your project to our audience of more than 11.500 visitors. Despite the program committee started the review process we accept late submission till Tuesday, February 8th.

Please ask some talented speakers within the Debian community to read through the Call for Papers [1] and submit their proposals in our virtual Conference Centre (vCC) [2].

In case you have any questions, feel free to contact us at conference_at_linuxtag.org

Hope to see you all at LinuxTag 2011 in Berlin!

[1] https://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/vp:Call_for_Papers
[2] https://vcc.linuxtag.org/

Best regards,
Marko Jung

--
LinuxTag - Europe's leading event for Free Software and Open Source
11.-14. May 2011 at Berlin Fairgrounds