FoodSDEM! (was Re: Debian at FOSDEM 2011: Squeeze Release Party in Brussels?)

From: Thorsten Glaser <tg_at_mirbsd.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:45:39 +0000 (UTC)

Axel Beckert dixit:

>would prefer a calmer setting like going out for dinner or so, at

My “group” was also looking for a place, and I insisted on Couscous
Merguez because I’ve yet to get some in Germany… so Benny found a
place: http://madamolsen.be/

They also have things like lamb steaks and other mixed origin foods,
Dansk as well if I read that weird language ☺ right.

Best of all: walk out of Avenue Paul Héger then up to the roundabout,
turn left and you’re there… so it’s close enough (we used to eat at
Le petit poisson which was about there until 3? years ago).

I just don’t entirely understand the website, how about opening times,
and do y’all think we should book some space? Who speaks French? ;-)
I’ve Cc’d Benny as he does…

bye,
//mirabilos

--
[...] if maybe ext3fs wasn't a better pick, or jfs, or maybe reiserfs, oh but
what about xfs, and if only i had waited until reiser4 was ready... in the be-