Re: Vorfuehrungen LinuxTag

Subject: Re: Vorfuehrungen LinuxTag
From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 20:12:20 CEST

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 04:05:01PM +0200, Roland Rosenfeld wrote:
> Goswin Brederlow schrieb am Freitag, den 16. Juni 2000:
>
> > > I thought about bb and was able to build this package on the
> > > alpha with a small patch, but it doesn't run stable on alpha
> > > but segfaults after a minute. So bb should run on a different
> > > machine (preferably a i386).
>
> > Use "-mieee" and it should run through. I realy like it.
> > Gotta test it on my Alpha again.
>
> Compiling with -mieee doesn't help here. bb still dies with a
> segmentation fault after 3:53 minutes :-(

This is a long int/int (?) error in bb. But I (as bb maintainer) don't
have a alpha and I don't find this bug in bb.

If you find this bug, send the patch and I make a new package...

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu

PGP: on www.debian.org  -- Linux Sysadmin   -- Use Debian Linux
Programming is like sex; one mistake and you have to support for a
life time.