Re: Vorfuehrungen LinuxTag

Subject: Re: Vorfuehrungen LinuxTag
From: Ronald Lembcke (es186@fen-net.de)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:57:56 CEST

Hi!

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 12:16:50PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> > I thought about bb and was able to build this package on the
> > alpha with a small patch, but it doesn't run stable on alpha
> > but segfaults after a minute. So bb should run on a different
> > machine (preferably a i386).
Ever tried running bb on a computer with hercules-mga-card?
It's surprising how well it works (with or without framebuffer)

> I think that a presentation of Wine (for example running Starcraft)
> would be nice. And maybe Dosemu with Populous.
StarCraft works well for me... if I'm able to bring my computer with me
I could run it...

btw... we played it at school with 8 players, mounting everything
(installation and cdrom) via nfs.

Und weg...
           Roni (aka _crash || hsarc_)