WWW.OLDENBURGER.LINUXTAGE.DE

From: Christine Hall (return@trafficmagnet.net)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 12:26:12 CEST

    Hello,

    I visited www.oldenburger.linuxtage.de and I noticed that you are not listed on some search engines. I am sure you can increase the number of people who visit www.oldenburger.linuxtage.de . Do you know TrafficMagnet? TrafficMagnet is a unique technology that automatically submits your web site to over 300,000+ search engines and directories every month. This is a very low-cost and effective way of advertising your site.

    To check our prices and submit www.oldenburger.linuxtage.de to 300,000+ search engines, go to TrafficMagnet.net

    I would love to hear from you.

    Best Regards,
    Christine Hall