Re: Booth accepted - who will join us in Chemnitz? (Was: Chemnitzer Linux Tage (CLT) Registration Deadline 4.1.2023)

From: Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie_at_lxtec.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 17:05:05 +0100

Hi Gents,

* Andreas Tille <tille_at_debian.org> [2023-01-24 15:22 +0100]:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Am Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 10:35:53PM +0100 schrieb Andreas B. Mundt:
> >
> > I've registered 1⅓ Talks and as I am kind of dependent on friends
> > traveling to Chemnitz, I did not register a booth.
> >
> > However, I am happy to help at a Debian booth and it would be great if
> > you could register one -- it would be a pity Debian not being present
> > at CLT this year.
>
> I've registered a booth and we are accepted (puhh).
>
> I also created a Wiki page
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2023/ChemnitzerLinuxTage
>
> I admit I depend from those people who usually bring hardware, poster,
> giveaways, etc. Please add your name to the Wiki page and answer here
> if you can bring some of the usual things as every year with life
> presentation.

I'll try to join the booth from Sat to Sun. Is there a chance to get
a cheep accommodation? I'll come from Rottweil (half way from
Stuttgart to Lake of Konstanz) by car.

See you
Elimar

--
  Alles, was viel bedacht wird, wird bedenklich!;-)
         Friedrich Nietzsche