Call for volunteers for Debian Booth: T-DOSE Geldrop 22/23 april 2023, LocHal OSE Tilburg 20 may 2023, .nl

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 17:04:02 +0100

Hi,

After some hiatus due to COVID, the Technical Dutch Open Source Event (T-DOSE)
[1] will be happening again, on sat 22nd and sun 23rd of April 2023, at a new
location: the Weeffabriek in Geldrop (near Eindhoven, Netherlands). Entrance
is free, no registration needed. Debian has been represented there with a
booth since 2007. I've requested a booth for us.

The 5th edition of the LocHal Open Source Event [2] will take place in Tilburg,
Netherlands on Sat May 20th 2023. I expect a very diverse audience at OSE,
including lots of people with no technical background. And I expect people
representing LibreOffice, LinuxMint, NLLGG, openSUSE, and Free Software
Foundation Europe to be there. Here too: entrance is free, no registration
needed. I've promissed Rene Houben that Debian will be represented there.

I am looking for people willing to lend a hand getting these 2 booths going:
setting up wiki pages at wiki.debian.org; making sure we'll have something to
show (and sell); ... Drop me a line!

C U there!

Bye,

Joost

PS: Geldrop is next to Eindhoven; Weeffabriek Geldrop is about 1 km from the
Geldrop railway station. LocHal hosts the Tilburg Public Library; it's located
next to the Tilburg Central Railwaystation.

[1] https://t-dose.org/, https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-DOSE

[2] https://linuxeducatie.nl/index.php/lochal-open-source-event/,
https://lochal.nl/