Booth accepted - who will join us in Chemnitz? (Was: Chemnitzer Linux Tage (CLT) Registration Deadline 4.1.2023)

From: Andreas Tille <tille_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:22:38 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Am Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 10:35:53PM +0100 schrieb Andreas B. Mundt:

> I've registered 1⅓ Talks and as I am kind of dependent on friends
> traveling to Chemnitz, I did not register a booth.
>
> However, I am happy to help at a Debian booth and it would be great if
> you could register one -- it would be a pity Debian not being present
> at CLT this year.

I've registered a booth and we are accepted (puhh).

I also created a Wiki page

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2023/ChemnitzerLinuxTage

I admit I depend from those people who usually bring hardware, poster,
giveaways, etc. Please add your name to the Wiki page and answer here
if you can bring some of the usual things as every year with life
presentation.

See you in Chemnitz
    Andreas.

--