Debian UK BBQ, 24th-26th August 2019 in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:01:14 +0100

Hey folks!

In a shocking surprise, I'm going to host another BBQ at my place in
Cambridge this year!

We're using the normal timing: the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of
August, i.e. the 24th to 26th of August.

We'd love to see anybody related to or interested in Debian. There are
details in the wiki at [1]. If you are planning to join us, then
please add your details on that page to help us plan for food and
drink. There is still a little crash space available at my place, but
I'm expecting it to run out quickly. :-)

See you in August!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2019

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
"Managing a volunteer open source project is a lot like herding