[Tübix 2019] 6. July (Saturday) with Buster Release Party inside

From: Andreas B. Mundt <andi_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:17:46 +0200

Hi everybody,

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 10:15:16PM +0200, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> Andreas B. Mundt wrote...
>
> > During the last years, we had Debian booths as well as presentations
> > by Debian contributors. I plan to be there and organize a booth
> > again, if possible. Stay tuned for more details and save the date!
>
> So how's the status? I plan to be there and could help out at the booth
> as well.

Indeed: Saturday, Tübix and Buster is coming soon! There are a number
of talks by Debian contributors already in the program [1] and Jochen
added an entry to the list of Buster Release Parties in the Debian
Wiki [2].

For the booth we had always a table with a machine running Debian and
some stuff like stickers, posters …. However, it was mostly used as
an invitation to chat, ask for help and discuss with everyone dropping
by and being interested.

If everybody with Debian related stuff handy brings that, we should
be fine for the booth. Some big Debian/Buster poster, flag or banner
would be nice, please bring that too!
Anybody able to print A0 size posters? This would allow putting
something together from the buster artwork.
I'll bring a monitor and a Buster installation (except anybody has
that available already).

If you have further ideas and/or suggestions, please let us know, best
here on the list.

Regards and see you all at Tübix,

  Andi

[1] https://www.tuebix.org/2019/programm/