Re: [Debian-uk] Debian UK BBQ, 24th-26th August 2019 in Cambridge

From: Ian Jackson <ijackson_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 19:00:14 +0100

Steve McIntyre writes ("[Debian-uk] Debian UK BBQ, 24th-26th August 2019 in Cambridge"):
> In a shocking surprise, I'm going to host another BBQ at my place in
> Cambridge this year!
>
> We're using the normal timing: the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of
> August, i.e. the 24th to 26th of August.

Note there will be no trains from Kings Cross or St Pancras to
Cambridge on the Saturday or Sunday, and only a reduced service on
Monday (and presumably that only if the work doesn't overrun).

To get to Cambridge from anywhere on the Victoria Line (eg St Pancras,
after arriving from the mainland) take the Victoria Line northbound to
Tottenham Hale and catch a train to Cambridge from there.

To get to Cambridge from London in general, go from Liverpool St or
Tottenham Hale. From points North or North-West, go via Peterborough
and expect things to be crowded.

Ian.

--
Ian Jackson <ijackson_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>   These opinions are my own.