Re: Debian Wine (was: Re: RMLL/LSM Bordeaux, 6 to 11 july 2010)

From: Andreas Tille <andreas_at_an3as.eu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:11:42 +0100

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 12:48:01PM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> So, if someone is willing to transport the wine from Eindhoven to Bordeaux,
> contact me;

Just out of curiosity: Do you *really* think it makes sense to import
wine to **Bordeaux**? ;-)

An alternative might be to find a vintager in Bordeaux region and make a
next release. My guess is that French people prefer sticking to French
wine. In any case I would try to seek a solution which drains less time
to reach the same effect (selling Debian wine on the booth) for a Debian
developer.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--