Debian Wine (was: Re: RMLL/LSM Bordeaux, 6 to 11 july 2010)

From: Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-events-eu-20100209_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:48:01 +0100

Hi,

That's documented at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWine .

> > it it's feasible, get in touch with
> > Holger to organize an expedition to sell it there
>
> $someone

/me raises his hand.

> is fetching some cartons next weekend to take to T-Dose, an upcoming
> event in the netherlands.

There'll be some stock in Eindhoven, in the south of The Netherlands, indeed.

> Maybe it's possible to route the wine that way? :)

I will not be at RMLL/LSM. I _might_ be able to transport from Eindhoven to
Brussels soonish.

So, if someone is willing to transport the wine from Eindhoven to Bordeaux,
contact me;

> Else, the distributor does shipping.

Bye,

Joost

--
UNIX is not so much a product as it is a painstakingly compiled
oral history of the hacker culture. It is our Gilgamesh epic.