Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2010 (9.-12.06.2010)

From: Marko Jung <mjung_at_markojung.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:42:11 +0000

Hi,

LinuxTag's call for papers [1] ended this weekend. As program co-chair I
am pleased having received a new all-time record of abstract
submissions. Nevertheless, surprisingly there is a all-time low of
Debian related talks: we just got two entries in our database :(

Hence, if some Debianers are in Berlin around second week of June and
would be interested in presenting some hot stuff, please contact me as
soon as possible to arrange a late submission. The program committee
will start putting a initial draft together this week, but if you
develop a good idea what to talk about during FOSDEM, please do not
hesitate to submit a proposal then.

  [1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en/program/call-for-papers.html

Regards,
Marko

--
Co-Chair Free Conference Program
LinuxTag 2010 - 9.-12.06.2010, Berlin Fairgrounds