Re: Bits from the FOSDEM booth organiser (was: Re: FOSDEM booth)

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:55:34 +0100

2010/1/18 Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>:

> We'll have at least three boxes to display which should be okay. One
> more wouldn't be bad, though, although more than five boxes would too
> many.

Unfortunately, I am still not 100% sure if I will make it. If I do and don't
come via plane, I could bring an ION-based board and a 2.5 inch disk.

Combined with a Free scuba HD video (or other stuff, if anyone has
it) and a Full HD monitor (I don't have any small enough to take with
me), this would make for a nice HTPC demo.

Thoughts?

Richard