FOSDEM practicalities

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:38:27 +0100

Hi,

Some practical matters, on which opinions and/or volunteers are welcome:

- People to introduce speakers (two besides me). Last year, Steve
  McIntyre and Thijs Kinkhorst (both in Cc) did this; do you guys want
  to do that again?
- Ideas for what to do with the booth:
  - Babelbox, perhaps?
  - I was thinking it might be nice to take a few of those NAS devices
    that Martin Michlmayr has done talks about during the last two
    editions, and show them off? I'd bring my own Thecus N2100, if not
    for the fact that it's in use as a home server and router and can't
    be taken away easily.
  - Goodies to sell or give away? I assume the Debian-UK crowd can bring
    T-shirts again? Other stuff?
- Holger: the video stuff worked pretty well last year, methinks. Do you
  agree? If not, is there something you want me to look into?

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22