Upcoming Events in Europe

From: Joey Schulze <joey_at_infodrom.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:42:02 +0200

Hi,

I've checked my events calendar[1] and found several exhibitions that
currently seem to lack a Debian presence.

Here's the list of events with the associated dates and locations:

  Sep 13-14 Italian Debian Community Conference Bracciano Italy
  Oct 7-10 Linux Kongress Hamburg Germany
  Oct 21-24 Systems Munich Germany
  Oct 28-30 Open Source Expo Mainz Germany
  Nov 8 Linux-Info-Tag Dresden Germany
  Nov 10 Linuxday Vorarlberg Dornbirn Austria
  Nov 15-16 Come2Linux Essen Germany
  Nov 15 Oldenburger Linux-Informationstag Oldenburg Germany

Are there Debian members living in the respective areas who are
interested in giving a talk about subjects related to Debian and/or
maintaining a booth with a computer to demonstrate the Universal OS?

I have a 50% OK for a booth at Linux Kongress.

We have been invited to Systems, coordination of this presence most
probably takes place at the Munich area list. Interested people to
staff the booth are usually very welcome.

Coordination for the events can also take place in the Debian Wiki[2].

 1. http://www.infodrom.org/Linux/calendar.html
 2. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe