Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 21:24:31 CET

[I previously something similar to Frank in private, without noticing he
sent this to the list, too. Sorry 'bout that]

Op ma, 10-01-2005 te 16:28 +0100, schreef Frank Lichtenheld:
> On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 04:28:30PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Any volunteers to man the booth? If it resembles anything like last
> > year, we'll have a ~2,5m wide table, meaning that there can be two
> > people behind it, and possible one computer or so.
>
> What's the status of this? I plan to attend to FOSDEM so I could offer
> to man the booth for some time.

Volunteers to help man the booth are still welcome; some people have
already responded, but I don't think there's enough of us yet. I was
planning on sending another request in the coming week or the one after
that, but why not do it now.

> While I'm at it: Is there a schedule for the DevRoom already? Do
> you have enough talks?

There's no schedule yet, only people who agreed to do a talk. I was also
planning to do the schedule during the next week or so. There are a few
one-hour time slots still available; if you're interested in doing one,
all I need is a title.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks