Re: Current State (10-Jan-05): LinuxDays.lu (25th/26th of January 2005)

From: Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 17:17:15 CET

Hi!

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 11:53:43AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Reality check:

*g*

> Does it really make sense moving and building the glass vitrine for
> this smallish event?

Not really after I heard what effort it would be to fetch it, to
transport it and to build it. Cleaning not mentioned. :-)

> I don't want to make the Linuxdays.lu smaller than they are but
> please keep an eye on the cost/win ratio.

No, you're completely right. I thought, my comments on that issue
already suggested, that I probably would not take the effort for
getting the showcase to LinuxDays.lu. When I asked for it, I thought,
I would have to fetch it somewhere in the Rhein-Main area and that two
people are easily able to mount it.

Tolimar is already happy that he doesn't need to clean it again. ;-)

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/