Shipment Notification, Tracking Number : LVL07826178123036UARF

From: Wilda Z. Hilton, V <hdfuroquhqkupk@postmark.net>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 02:29:12 CET

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. H. Jackson Brown
Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best. W. Edwards Deming

5
It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best. W. Edwards Deming

Don't you practice cooking nicely? That carpenter is practicing running at this time.
Do you hate shaving badly? Have you already loved sleeping?

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove. -Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining? George Wallace
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney