Re: linuxtag chemnitz

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 15:25:34 CET

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> I just proposed two talks. My "News in Debian Sarge" talk (hopefully we
> have released till then, and hopefully I get a 90 minutes talk, every
> time I do this talk, I need more time...),
Well, if Sarge would be released until then you could cut it a bit and
just hand out CDs while saying: Just look. :)

> and a new "Howto help the
> Debian project" talk. Since we are regulary hear something like "I'm no
> programmer, what can I do?" I thought it might be a nice idea, to do a
> talk and tell people how easy it is, to send a good bug report, to
> translate some texts, or to write documentation, when there is none.
Good idea.

> PS: Did the Bahn changed something with the Trans from and to Chemnitz?
> Last time it was a PITA to travell back from there to Frankfurt - needed
> to catch a train at 17:30 to get here in Frankfurt the last possible
I really trust the Bahn that nothing will be change. It is good to know
that something does never change in our times. ;-)

Have a nice Christmas

            Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de