Re: linuxtag chemnitz

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 07:36:23 CET

* Silke Reimer <Silke.Reimer@intevation.de> [041217 14:38]:

> > >has debian submitted to the linuxtag in chemnitz next year?
> > >is there somebody who will organize this at the moment?
> > I registered for a Debian-Med talk. [..]
> I have just registered for a talk about Debian-GIS (thanks to
> Andreas who encouraged me to do so :-)

I just proposed two talks. My "News in Debian Sarge" talk (hopefully we
have released till then, and hopefully I get a 90 minutes talk, every
time I do this talk, I need more time...), and a new "Howto help the
Debian project" talk. Since we are regulary hear something like "I'm no
programmer, what can I do?" I thought it might be a nice idea, to do a
talk and tell people how easy it is, to send a good bug report, to
translate some texts, or to write documentation, when there is none.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: Did the Bahn changed something with the Trans from and to Chemnitz?
Last time it was a PITA to travell back from there to Frankfurt - needed
to catch a train at 17:30 to get here in Frankfurt the last possible
subway to my hime at ~ 1:00.