Re: linuxtag chemnitz

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 11:51:07 CET

Moin!

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [041224 15:25]:
> >I just proposed two talks. My "News in Debian Sarge" talk (hopefully we
> >have released till then, and hopefully I get a 90 minutes talk, every
> >time I do this talk, I need more time...),
> Well, if Sarge would be released until then you could cut it a bit and
> just hand out CDs while saying: Just look. :)

I became to pessimistic to hope we released till then, but I'm still
optimistic enough, to hope, that we can estimate a new ETA ;)

Got the idea through Joey's "Jobs @ Debian" site:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/jobs.html

> >PS: Did the Bahn changed something with the Trans from and to Chemnitz?
> >Last time it was a PITA to travell back from there to Frankfurt - needed
> >to catch a train at 17:30 to get here in Frankfurt the last possible
> I really trust the Bahn that nothing will be change. It is good to know
> that something does never change in our times. ;-)

Isn't it nice, that in this fast changig world constants exists you can rely on?

> Have a nice Christmas

Thanks, you too.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander