Re: linuxtag chemnitz - 5.+6.march 2005 - only 11 weeks to go!

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 22:13:03 CET

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> Chemnitz is nice and well organized, but not as big as Karlsruhe.
I have not checked but according to the number of inhabitants
Chemnitz (aka Karl-Marx-Stadt) was the fourth largest city in the
former GDR which makes it possible that it has more inhabitants
than Karlsruhe. But I will not check it because I guess you are
refering to a different measure. ;-)

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--