Re: linuxtag chemnitz - 5.+6.march 2005 - only 11 weeks to go!

From: Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 16:31:10 CET

hi sven,

* Sven Guckes <maillist-debian-events-eu@guckes.net> [2004-12-17 15:34]:
> * Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2004-12-13 20:51]:
> > * Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> [041213 11:59]:
> > > if noone else would do it, i will register the
> > > debian booth at the chemnitzer linuxtag website.
> >
> > Already done. Anything else we need to do right now?
> > Okay, let's calm down a bit, it's still 3 Month to go.
>
> no - it's about *time* to get things ready for chemnitz!

i dont think there are people in the world who needs 3
months to plan a booth with about 5-7 people.

> actually, the folks in chemnitz had started their work in summer,
> creating new web pages - see http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/
> and the call of papers has been out for some time
> now and will end in three weeks on january 7th.

we dont organize the whole event, only a little booth.
dont forget this.

> i'd welcome if the event could be announced via www.debian.org
> so folks will learn about the biggest non-commercial event in germany on
> free operating systems and free software.

it isn't the biggest non-commercial event. and i will be
announced on www.debian.org/events/

regards nico

--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ | GPG: 1024D/73647CFF ,'"`.