Re: linuxtag chemnitz - 5.+6.march 2005 - only 11 weeks to go!

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 16:14:42 CET

Dear Sven,

* Sven Guckes <maillist-debian-events-eu@guckes.net> [041217 05:38]:

> > Okay, let's calm down a bit, it's still 3 Month to go.
> no - it's about *time* to get things ready for chemnitz!

Keep cool!

We asked for a booth, people are thinking about talks or allready
proposed their talks. There isn't much more we can do now.

> by the way - please register yourself on the MFG (MitFahrGelegenheit ~
> opportunies for hitchin' a ride to the event) page so everybody
> knows about it and hopefully you can then team up with someone.
> http://www.linuxwiki.de/ChemnitzerLinuxTage2005_2fMitFahrGelegenheit

Will be done, when people are sure, if they attend.

> i'd welcome if the event could be announced via www.debian.org

Will be done, if we get an answer; till now we didn't got a confirmation
about our booth.

> so folks will learn about the biggest non-commercial event in germany on
> free operating systems and free software.

*cough*
Chemnitz is nice and well organized, but not as big as Karlsruhe.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander