Re: new Debian flyer (was: Re: Debian booth at the Free Software Bazaar)

From: Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-events-eu-20040918-2@mdcc.cx>
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 22:01:58 CEST

Hi,

I've updated the Debian flyer, and am looking for somebody who's willing
(and able!) to update the german translation. In order to help me,
you'll need

 1) the new english original: http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/english.tex

while having a peek at

 2) the old english flyer at
    http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/english.tex.orig
 3) the german translation of the old flyer at
    http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/deutsch.tex
 4) the diff of the old and new english flyer at
    http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/english.tex.patch

will speed up your work. Send me a new deutsch.tex, and I'll use it for
printing. I'll also publish it, and will ask Martin 'Joey' Schulze to
stick it in his CVS, with all other updates.

The originals are also available from
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.infodrom.org:/var/cvs/debian/goodies/flyers (
http://www.nl.debian.org/events/materials/flyers/general/ ).

In a previous post (
http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2004/09/msg00018.html ) I've
explained why I've changed what.

Please hurry! I'd like to present the flyers on the SANE Free Software
Bazaar, September 29. I've found sponsors, and plan to print 2 flyers.
One dutch/french (translations for these are ready) and one
english/german. So only the german one still needs an update.

When some flyers are left over after the event (that's not unlikely)
I'll be happy to get them shipped to someone else, for another expo.

Thanks!

Bye,

Joost