PS and color clue wanted for Debian flyer (was: Re: new Debian flyer ...)

From: Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-events-eu-20040921-3@mdcc.cx>
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 17:21:45 CEST

Hi,

I need help from someone with clue about colors and PostScript.

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 10:01:58PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:

> I've updated the Debian flyer

> http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/

> The originals are also available from
> :pserver:anonymous@cvs.infodrom.org:/var/cvs/debian/goodies/flyers (
> http://www.nl.debian.org/events/materials/flyers/general/ ).

> Please hurry! I'd like to present the flyers on the SANE Free Software
> Bazaar, September 29. I've found sponsors, and plan to print 2 flyers.
> One dutch/french (translations for these are ready) and one
> english/german.

> When some flyers are left over after the event (that's not unlikely)
> I'll be happy to get them shipped to someone else, for another expo.

So, the next episode in the flyer saga: fix the colors.

http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/debian.eps has

 0.843137 0.027451 0.317647 rg

http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/swirl.eps has

 1.0 0.8 0.7 rg

http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/murphy.eps (the sponsor logo) has some hex
color packets I believe: it's converted from a .gif image; no .eps logo
file is known.

These 3 colors need to be the same. The swirl will be rasterized (is
that english? In dutch, is called: rasteren.)

Perhaps hacking directly on http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/flyer.nl-fr.ps
(the final flyer) is more easy.

Having all red being the same kind of red makes it possible to get the
stuff in print for far less money.

I can't do this myself in a reasonable amount of time: I lack the clue.

Please mail me fixed .eps files. Any other help is greatly appreciated
too.

Thanks, Bye,

Joost