Re: schedule for DebianDay at LinuxTag

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 11:09:34 CEST

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [040526 09:50]:

> I propose the following schedule for the DebianDay at LinuxTag 2004:

Forgot one thing:

The only open wishlist is "A brief history of Debian tools". IIRC that
was a suggestion I made covering all those nice apt-, dpkg- and other
Debian related tools and nice tricks making live with debian easier.

Since no one volunteered for this (and I took the open sarge talk, which
is IMHO more important), it is still open, allthough I think it would be
interesting.

We could still declare as some kind of moderated-BOF, or something. If
someone volunteers for this, I would propose to drop the m23 talk (since
it is in the LinuxTag congress program).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander