Re: schedule for DebianDay at LinuxTag

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 11:27:43 CEST

Mahlzeit,

* Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> [040526 11:06]:

> > I propose the following schedule for the DebianDay at LinuxTag 2004:
> And the date for DebianDay is???

Thursday the 24th of June.

> There is _no_ lunch break in it.
> Last year I haven't time to fetch something to eat.
> Please schedule a thrity minutes talk at 12:00
> And a twenty minutes talk at 13:30
> (which leaves 10 minutes setup time for the 14:00 talk)

Oh... oh!
Okay, I see the poblem, but I thought nearly no one would like to visit
every talk, since they cover quite different topics.

> > Daily at 11am, 2pm and 5pm at our booth:
> > commented Debian installation
> The 2pm comment Debian installation conflicts
> the 14:00 talk about Debian Installer.

No it does not.
The commented Debian installation will be at our booth in the exhibition
area and will target beginners (who are afraid of the soooo complicated
debian installation).

The Debian-Installer talk will be in a workshop room and targeting
experienced users.

> speakers:
> time your talk so that next speaker has time for his/her setup
> and the audience can leave/enter the room.

Yes, thats an important point, thanks for mention that. And don't forget
to save some time for questions of the audience!

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander