Re: -Events-

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:11:10 CEST

* Rico -mc- Gloeckner <mc@ukeer.de> [2003-07-17 20:24]:

 You are using mutt, so I guess you have on purpose not set a
Mail-Followup-To header to get Cc:'s from listmails. If this is an
accident, consider using the "subscribe" entry in your ~/.muttrc :)

> On the other Hand, those Sites usually have feed-in adresses which are
> there for news they dont know about, i.e. which also are there for
> press-releases (ofcourse the context has to be there, it doesnt make
> sense to mail some diet-news-site about debian).

 Feel free to forward the debian-news mails to their feed. I guess they
will tell you if they are subscribed themself already and know about it
or if they are glad that you've done it.

> Well iam neither Debian Developer, nor experienced in organizing Events.

 Please check out the links at <http://www.debian.org/events/> for a
start, they might help you there. If something is unclear for you feel
free to ask on this list -- after all that is what the list is for.

 So long,
Alfie

--
use Mail::Signature;