Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@debian.org)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 21:08:44 CEST

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 08:50:34PM +0200, Josef Spillner wrote:
> Ralf mentioned that instead of going to the official social event, members of
> KDE, GNOME and Debian are invited to gather in the restaurant "Zur Suedstadt"
> instead, to get some German/Greek food.

Can somebody confirm that this is really at the same time as the
official social event? How stupid can that be? I've never stayed
overnight at LinuxTag, but I've been told that the social event is
supposed to be quite nice.

Michael

--
"Y'all know who I am, I'm still the boy next door
 That's if you're Lord Litchfield and Roger Moore"