Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

From: Josef Spillner (josef@ggzgamingzone.org)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 21:31:00 CEST

On Saturday 05 July 2003 21:08, Michael Banck wrote:
> Can somebody confirm that this is really at the same time as the
> official social event? How stupid can that be? I've never stayed
> overnight at LinuxTag, but I've been told that the social event is
> supposed to be quite nice.

It was certainly quite nice last year (http://www.zkm.de). But nice doesn't
exclude that people didn't find enough to eat there.
It's like everywhere in the Free Software world: You have the choice :)
Personally, I think it will be quite interesting to see some cross-project
discussion apart from the usual development talks.

And don't forget the KaLUG Fest, it was the real highlight for me last year.

Josef

--
Play for fun, win for freedom.