Re: Northern Europe travel info

From: Enrico Zini (enrico@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 12:13:03 CEST

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:19:09AM +0200, Tobias Wolter wrote:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:53:35AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 09:01:45AM +0200, Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr wrote:

[snip]

Thanks a lot! That's great info for the DB weekend ticket. I've already
traveled through Germany with an Interrail ticket avoiding all extra-charge
trains, and I know what it means. Well, it's still *waay* better than doing it
in Italy or France, though, but it's probably not applicable for my trip to
Oslo. It might be interesting for others, however, to share such a ticket,
because it would make for a reservation-free and extra-cheap group trip to
Kiel, since there's a week-end in the first days of the debcamp.

Now, I still lack road info for Denmark, Sweden and Norway:

 - Are there toll roads? If yes, how much do they cost?
 - Are there crossing fees for some special places? (bridges,
   ferries, tunnels, cities, national boundaries...)
 - How much do petrol (benzin) and gasoline (diesel) cost per liter?

 - What is the best way to cross from Denmark to Norway (or Sweden) ?
 - Is there some crossing route that is both cheap and does not require
   booking in large advance?
 - About the Malmö bridge, how much does it cost? And how much does it
   cost to arrive in Copenhagen, since it would require taking a ferry
   to cross the sea to the island where Copenhagen is located?

Ciao,

Enrico