Re: Re: CeBIT

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 22:13:33 CET

    On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 02:28:07PM +0100, vognsen@esenet.dk wrote:
    > I'm not sure that I get your point entirely Michael. You two folks
    > will take the booth for the entire Cebit, and then we will just show
    > up when we are there ??

    Yes, like in the past.

    Two years ago ingo and myself make the whole CeBit. One person per day.

    We don't have more space. Space is very expensive on the CeBit floor. We
    get 'only' one tabel and one chair (like 2 qm).

    > I think that's a little bit too unorganised. The idea is fine: two
    > have some permanent personell, but we'll need to coordinate the rest
    > of us somehow, so we don't have 7 people showing up when there's no
    > need to.

    This is organised. One person, who 'own' the sub-booth. He power on the
    PC, make 9 houres demos with debian GNU/Linux, power off the computer
    and get some sleep...

    We don't need more at this booth.

    If you like a 'real' LinuxTag like booth with some computers, with more
    debian maintainers, please make a extra debian booth. We can't make this
    at the LL booth. (And IMHO this it not very suggestive at the CeBit.)

    > And secondly: do we need to be 8-10 people to make the stuff ? I think
    > I heard one of u saying that we had only the need for two people at
    > the same time.

    Max two people at the same time.

    Look at the staff table. Only Alexander and myself are some days at the
    cebit. Others can help, we can change keys.

    Gruss
    Grisu

    --
    Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
    Linux is like a wigwam:  no Windows, no Gates, Apache inside