Re: Re: CeBIT

From: vognsen@esenet.dk
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 14:28:07 CET

    Hi !

    I'm not sure that I get your point entirely Michael. You two folks will take the booth for the entire Cebit, and then we will just show up when we are there ??
    I think that's a little bit too unorganised. The idea is fine: two have some permanent personell, but we'll need to coordinate the rest of us somehow, so we don't have 7 people showing up when there's no need to.
    And secondly: do we need to be 8-10 people to make the stuff ? I think I heard one of u saying that we had only the need for two people at the same time.
    With you two making it for half of the personell, it will be about one day pr. person....

    Just my two cents,
    - Troels :-)