Re: Debian booth at LinuxForum 2003 (Copenhagen, Denmark)

From: Wouter Verhelst (wouter@grep.be)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 20:40:45 CET

    Op ma 13-01-2003, om 10:51 schreef Peter Makholm:
    > Sorry for writing in English...

    'Sorry'?

    I'm glad someone is finally posting in English, again. This mailinglist
    isn't called 'debian-events-de', and AFAIK the official language is
    still English here.

    On the topic, though...

    > LinuxForum is the main Danish open source event. Usually I've
    > been organizing a BOF but this year we will be organizing a booth
    > instead (maybe next year we will be doing both).

    .dk is a little far for me. Guess I won't be there.

    --
    wouter at grep dot be

    "Human knowledge belongs to the world" -- From the movie "Antitrust"