Re: Debian booth at LinuxForum 2003 (Copenhagen, Denmark)

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:00:30 CET

    I have been going trough the organization pages and got more or less the
    situation (yeah my danish is still not very good ;) ). Do you have any
    updates? as far as i can understand there is not much we can show in that
    amount of space and without inet connectivity. Did you try to contact the
    organization to get something more? What did they say?

    Thanks
    Fabio

    --
    vega:~# apt-get install life