Debian booth at LinuxForum 2003 (Copenhagen, Denmark)

From: Peter Makholm (peter@makholm.net)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 10:51:50 CET

    Sorry for writing in English...

    LinuxForum is the main Danish open source event. Usually I've
    been organizing a BOF but this year we will be organizing a booth
    instead (maybe next year we will be doing both).

    LinuxForum is mainly aimed at danish linux and BSD users.

    People interested in participating can contact me.

    Todo-list (danish): <http://hacking.dk/debian/LF2003>
    LinuxForum (danish): <http://linuxforum.dk/2003/>

    --
     Peter Makholm     |                                 Wisdom has two parts:
     peter@makholm.net |                           1) having a lot to say, and