Re: Cover for LinuxTag CD

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 11:46:11 CET

    Christian Weerts wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > here is my first attempt for the LT03-Cover (front-only at the moment).
    > Comments are welcome.
    >
    > http://www.familie-weerts.de/projects/debian/lt03.html

    Gut.

    Hand: The hand somehow looks wrong. I wonder if the cover would look
    better if the hand would be removed and there was only the compass
    (could be a clock as well) and the technical draft.

    Moon: I like this one more, but the backgound around the moon is too
    dark which results in a strange swirl inside of the 'debian' string.

    The only stupid question is the unasked one.