Re: Giveaways Linux World Expo (Frankfurt)

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 17:56:59 CEST

    Good morning,

    * Chris Halls <chris.halls@gmx.de> [020926 14:26]:

    > I mentioned on #openoffice.org that I'll be at the Expo, and was asked if I
    > wanted to get hold of some OOo CDs. They are not the official Debian
    > packages, but I guess having them is a good idea anyway?

    As long as OOo isn't part of a stable release, it would be nice to have
    such CDs at least on business events.

    > Jan Palic has said today that he won't be able to come after all :(
    That's bad, especially because perhaps I need to go to an important
    meeting in my university on one day (but that's not for sure).

    BTW: Two People of the local LUG offered Hardware, one could ask his
    boss for a "HP-Visualize C 160 L Desktop Workstation with PA-RSC 1.1e" running
    Woody, the other offered his "PowerBook G4".
    And I don't know, if we get a beamer, yet.

    --

    cu Alex

    -- PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"