Re: Giveaways Linux World Expo (Frankfurt)

From: Chris Halls (chris.halls@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 14:26:25 CEST

    On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 07:35:25PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
    > currently we have no giveaways for the Debian booth at the Linux World
    > Expo (held at the end of Oktober in Frankfurt). No flyers, no cd's,
    > nothing.

    I mentioned on #openoffice.org that I'll be at the Expo, and was asked if I
    wanted to get hold of some OOo CDs. They are not the official Debian
    packages, but I guess having them is a good idea anyway?

    Jan Palic has said today that he won't be able to come after all :( I told
    Jörg that he can have Jan's bed.

    Is anyone else planning on comming who isn't on the list?
    At the moment we have 3 yes and 3 maybes on Alex's list.

    Chris