Re: LinuxDays 2002 Info

From: Rémi Letot (hobbes@easynet.be)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 19:04:50 CEST

    Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

    <couic>

    >> One will be "restricted" (it's my main pc, so demonstrating things is
    >> OK, but not a complete installation, and root is restricted :-)
    > Let's see what we can do :).

    Ok, I think I'll remove the main HD and put a clean install on the
    other one... :-)

    > Just in case you might ask Russel for a SE-Linux install :).

    I'm eager to learn more about this. I heard a lot about it, and would
    like to understand what exactly it does, the caveats,... Then of
    course use it :-)

    >> I'll come with a friend, who is available to demonstrate how
    >> linux beginners are able to cope with debian :-)
    > So he can be called "Exhibitor" as well, can't he?

    Of course.

    While we are at it, do we have network connectivity ? Internet access?
    Do we need networking stuff like hubs and cables, or are these already
    there ? Debian is easy to install by the network, it might be
    interresting to be able to demonstrate it.

    Cheers,

    --
    Rémi