Re: LinuxDays 2002 Info

From: Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr (mike@cluon.priv.at)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 10:34:44 CEST

    On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 09:54:06 +0200,
    Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
    [...]
    > Currently I have seen announcement to come from:
    >
    > Rémi Letot <hobbes@easynet.be>
    > Frederic Peters <fpeters@theridion.com>
    > Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
    > Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
    > Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

    i can help too. i'm not a DD though. i live in luxembourg city, so if
    some information is needed, or somebody wants to ship stuff to .lu before
    the show, contact me by e-mail.

    [...]
    > - I expect information about my hostel room this morning and will
    > foreward this info to the list as soon as possible.

    there's one youth hostel in town:
    http://www.youthhostels.lu/e/auberges/luxembourg/auberge.html.

    dorm room goes for EUR 15.5, linen included.
    no curfew, flexible lockout. checkout 10:00.

    reservations by fax or e-mail.

    the youth hostel is located quite close to towncenter, and just a short
    walk from a busstation (nr 9, which will take you into town). i can give
    more information about getting around in luxembourg if needed.

    --
    Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
    <mike+sig@cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.