LinuxDays 2002 Info

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 09:54:06 CEST

    Hello,

    just some informations from the exhibitors forewarded to the list:

     - The entrance is free but they have batches with "Exhibitor" (no
       name printed on it). I wrote that I will tell them if we need
       more than five of them.
       Just for the record: It might be usefull if we collect a complete
       list of Debian people who want to come.

       Currently I have seen announcement to come from:

            Rémi Letot <hobbes@easynet.be>
            Frederic Peters <fpeters@theridion.com>
            Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
            Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
            Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

       Please commit this list or add any further people.

     - Hardware:
       They could serve "some HP servers" - I asked whether they speak
       about PA-RISC which would be quite interesting - never had my hands on
       seen such a beast running Debian.

       Monitors and keyboards are "no problem". So I guess Rémi could just
       bring his box if he does not find a lift but we should double check that.

     - I expect information about my hostel room this morning and will
       foreward this info to the list as soon as possible.

    Kind regards

          Andreas.