Re: LinuxDays 2002 Info

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 10:51:10 CEST

    On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr wrote:

    > i can help too. i'm not a DD though. i live in luxembourg city, so if
    > some information is needed, or somebody wants to ship stuff to .lu before
    > the show, contact me by e-mail.
    Schame on me - your mail has just caused me to write this mail and than
    I forgot you in the list. List update:

            Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr <mike@cluon.priv.at>
            Rémi Letot <hobbes@easynet.be>
            Frederic Peters <fpeters@theridion.com>
            Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
            Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
            Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

    Last but not least

            Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org>

    told me that he will come on 2.10. His wish to be regarded as "visitor"
    is hereby refused and he is obliged to join the Debian team ;-)).
    (Well Michael, just tell me whether I should ask for a batch or not.)

    > the youth hostel is located quite close to towncenter, and just a short
    > walk from a busstation (nr 9, which will take you into town). i can give
    > more information about getting around in luxembourg if needed.
    Great to have an inhabitant in our team!

    Kind regards

             Andreas.